The regular program welcomes female students interested in advancing within a broad set of artistic and technical skills. The teachers for the women’s program have been chosen for their excellent teaching skills and are trained from some of finest ballet schools in the world.
There are no audition requirements for the women’s program and places are filled on a first come first served basis.
All classes are in English.
- Classical Technique
- Bournonville Technique (July 24th–29th)
- Bournonville Repertoire (July 24th–29th)
- Classical Technique
- Bournonville Technique (July 24th-29th)
- Bournonville Repertoire (July 24th-29th)
- Classical Variations
- Modern Technique & Repertoire
- Theatre Dance & Repertoire
- Choreography & the Creative Process
- Pilates & Body Conditioning.
Registration application is binding and accepted only if accompanied by payment of the chosen packages. You will be contacted in case of oversubscription. Final payment and registration must be made no later than June 15th, 2017. Tuition fees for non-attended classes will not be refunded.
The minimum age for participation is 13.
Students must be covered by their own medical insurance. The Seminar is not responsible for any medical coverage or injury related expenses.
Housing/accommodation options available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Visitors are allowed in the studios only by permission from the summer school office.
Tuition and discount
- 1 week: DKK 2.600 DKK / USD 376
- 2 weeks: DKK 4.940 / USD 714 (Save 5%)
- 3 weeks: DKK 6.630 / USD 960 (Save 15%)
Includes daily classes of all classes offered in the respective week (see schedule):
- 1 week: DKK 3.700 / USD 535
- 2 weeks: DKK 6.660 / USD 964 (Save 10%)
- 3 weeks: DKK 8.325 / USD 1.205 (Save 20%)
The above discounts only apply to packages of the same type.
*Prices shown in USD are based on current exchange rates (Dec 11th 2016)
Please fill out the registration form and submit it. You do not need to fill out a form for each week.
Select the desired participation option below. Each week is selected separately in its own window/tab. Close the window/tab to return to this page and add additional weeks. Discount will be applied when you add more than one week.
Proceed to payment when you have added the last package.
Week-1 July 10th-15th 2017
Week-2 July 17th-22nd 2017
Week-3 July 24th-29th 2017